I have ordered the wrong product! Can I change it or cancel the order?
Yes, of course. If you have ordered the wrong product you can contact us with your order number, we can cancel or exchange the item straight away.
I have placed an order without using my discount code! How can I add my discount code?
If you have forgotten to use the discounted code and you are eligible to use it we can help you to refund the discounted cost, or we can help to cancel order and you can re-order again.
However, if your order includes products that are already discounted under another scheme, a coupon code cannot be used to add extra discount.
I have made more than one order on the same day - can you group them all into one parcel, so that I only pay one delivery charge?
Please contact us with the details of your orders.
We can send your products as one order and refund the shipping fee, but only if the other package has not already been sent out.
What should I do if I have received a faulty, damaged item or incorrect item?
We want all our members to receive goods of the highest quality, if your product is faulty or damaged on arrival, please contact us with details of the issue. Please send us back the faulty or damaged item and we will refund the cost of sending us back the product. Wherever possible, we will endeavour to organise a replacement item for you, or refund you in full.
PAYMENTS, PROMOS & VOUCHERSWhat are the payment options at Baobella Boutique?
You can use any of the following cards:
- Credit cards: VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard
- Debit cards with a VISA or Master Card
- Solo/Maestro (UK only)
Please note that we do not support Alipay yet, however this will become an option in the near future.
We take security very seriously, so rest assured your details will be safe with us. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by both us and the card issuer, to maintain security and prevent fraud.
When will payment be taken?
Payment will be taken immediately after placing your order.
Once your card has been authorised, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
Will I have to pay any tax or duty on my order?
There is no tax or duty to pay on any orders from our site, if you live in the UK. Baobella is a UK company, orders are sent from our warehouse in London.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all areas of the UK.
We also send to other European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
When will I receive my order? What is the status of my order?
- We dispatch all orders within 12 hours of your purchase (except weekends and bank holidays).
- When your order has left our warehouse and is shipped to your delivery destination, you will receive a shipping confirmation email from us. Check the delivery times in the email to know when your order will arrive.
- You’ll be able to follow your order if it’s been sent with a trackable service. To check this, all you need to do is check your email confirmation letter and click the link “track package” and you’ll be able to follow your parcel status.
- Your tracking link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your order.
- If the status shows ‘no tracking’, your order has been sent with your chosen delivery service and isn’t trackable.
- We aim to delivery customers' order within 1-2 working days, but on the rare occasion, Royal mail may take up to 14 working days.
- If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please contact us so we can help you further.
Can I change the address of my order after it has been placed?
Please contact us with the details of your order as soon as possible.
If we receive your request before the parcel has been sent out, there will be no extra delivery charge. However, if the item has already been delivered you will have to contact your old address to retrieve the parcel. If the parcel is returned to us, because you have left the old address, we will contact you and there will be an additional delivery charge to send to your new address.
RETURN & REFUNDS
Are there any non-returnable items?
- Any item that has been opened, used or damaged by the user is not returnable.
- Due to hygiene reasons underwear cannot be returned. Of course, if there is a manufacturing fault with your garment you are welcome to the return the items back to us for a full refund.
What is the Baobella Boutique returns, refund and cancellation policy?
- We have a 100 days’ guarantee return policy!
- You are entitled to cancel your order without reason, if you notify us within 100 days’ of placing an order. We will refund the cost of the order without the original delivery charge.
- If the goods have already been dispatched, you must return them to us at your own cost.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully resalable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Baobella Boutique reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be resalable or if any of the above terms have been breached.
- Your refund will be processed within 5-7 days from the date the goods are received into our warehouse.
- Baobella Boutique is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packaged in good enough quality transport packaging to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a resalable condition.
Will you refund my postage costs to return an item?
We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error. For instance:
- If we sent you the wrong item
- If the item is damaged or faulty
We will not refund postage costs to return items which are unwanted or no longer required. These costs will need to be covered by you, again we recommend using a return delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, as we must receive the returned goods in undamaged, unused in order to refund your purchase costs.
Can I return an item for a replacement?
If you return a faulty item, we will do our best to contact the supplier and order you a replacement, replacement items will be provided subject to availability.
If you received an incorrect item, we will endeavour to send you a replacement (subject to availability). If this is not possible, we will refund you, crediting the cost of the item and delivery to your payment card.
What is the Baobella Boutique return address?
The address for returns is:
309, E1 Business centre, 7 Whitechapel road, London
PRODUCT & STOCK
Are your products authentic?
Yes, we only sell new, authentic products. We buy directly from manufacturing brands and authorised suppliers in the country of origin. We guarantee the authenticity of all products on our site.
Can I request a product that you currently do not sell on your website?
We love to sell popular products that our users want! Please contact us with the specific products that you want, we will try our best to provide the product as you desire!
Where is your warehouse? Do you have a physical store I can visit?
Our Warehouse is in the London. Baobella Boutique is an online store; we don’t have a physical store for you to visit at the present time.
I do not understand English; how can I order online?
Our website is available in Chinese, please click the Chinese button at the top on the right hand side of the website, to change the language.
Can I order by telephone?
We cannot take orders by telephone, at the present time. Our phone line is available for general enquiries and customer service between the hours of 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
Go to the login page, enter your email address and click the ‘Forgotten password?’ link. We will send a password reminder to your registered email address.
How do I change my name, password, email or address?
You can modify your name, phone number, address, email or password in the “My Account” section.
What do I do if I am having problems accessing or buying from Baobella Boutique?
We recommend you make sure you have the latest updates and patches for your operating system and browser. If you are still having problems, welcome to get in touch with us.
Please include as many of the following details as possible:
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows 10, Mac OS X)
- Internet Browser and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5.5)
- A description of the problem
If you have forgotten your password, click ‘Forgotten password?’ and we will send you an email reminder.
How safe is my personal information when I become a member?
Our members’ safety and privacy are our utmost priority. Members’ data will never be sold to or shared with third-parties without your approval. Please visit our Privacy page for details.
How do I contact the Baobella Boutique Customer Service team?
Please click here (link to Live Chat) to contact our Customer Service advisors or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will do their best to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.
Potential supplier, Marketing and Partnership enquiries
Please email to email@example.com
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can send us a postal mail at our registered office address:
310, E1 Business Centre,7 Whitechapel Road LONDON, UK
Or you can contact us at: +44 (0) 2037355188
What is Baobella Boutique’s company registration number, VAT number and registered address?
Baobella Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
VAT Number GB 164245514
310, E1 Business Centre,7 Whitechapel Road LONDON, UK